Thursday, December 3, 2009

Journal Entry from 11/29/2009

UNC bound tomorrowTomorrow is the big day. And my nerves are still warped.

We will be leaving for UNC sometime around 4 am to be there by 7 at which point they will do Ethan's labs for his surgery. At 10 am he should be going under for the 4+ hour reconstructive surgery and anesthesia.

While I have faith in the doctor's and the anesthesiologists, PLEASE keep him in your prayers and thoughts. I'll be on edge all day so you know if you have any anxiety pills, slip me one? (joke..not really joking haha..)

So no food past midnight, and no liquids past 6 am. OMG it's gonna be hellish b/c he LOVES to eat hah.

Yeah, so next time you hear from me may be a couple days, my parents will have mimi for the next couple days or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment