Thursday, December 3, 2009

Let's start from the beginning

I decided to start this journal to help others whose babies have also been misdiagnosed as having a micro penis when infact they had another condition; a congenital buried / trapped penis. Our son's condition is congenital, meaning it was like this at birth, not from circumsicion. I will share with you our heartbreaking journey that turned into the best news and share with you everything in between. There is literally nothing on the internet about the surgery to correct congenital buried penis, much less photos, so this will really help parents of children with this same conditon. I only wish this information was available to me initially, we went through a lot to get to where our son is now and he is currently recovering from reconstructive penile surgery as I write this. Please take the time to look at the blogs and photos and if you have any questions ASK AWAY, I know how hard it is to be given this news and know nothing about what steps to take to fix this defect, if I can help one parent from the same agony we went through, I am more than happy to help!

1 comment: